Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday's Overlooked Films and/or Other A/V: the links

Thanks as always to all the contributors to the reviews and citations linked to below, and to all you readers; as usual, some additional links and posts are likely to be added over the course of the day, and if I've overlooked your or someone else's post, please feel free to let me know in comments (and apologies for some bad links last week that I'm just now discovering)...thanks again.

Bill Crider: Sleeping Beauty (1959 animated feature) [trailer]

Brian Arnold: Doctor, Doctor (1989-91 television series)

BV Lawson: Media Murder

Elizabeth Foxwell: Three Husbands

Evan Lewis: A Year's Worth of Overlooked Films (and other A/V)

George Kelley: Hyde Park on the Hudson

Iba Dawson: Pleasantville

Ivan G. Shreve, Jr.: Safety Last and other Harold Lloyd films

Jack Seabrook: John Collier on TV: "None Are So Blind" (Alfred Hitchcock Presents:)

Jackie Kashian: Beth Lapides and The UnCabaret

James Reasoner: The John Larroquette Show

Jeff Flugel: The Omega Man

Jerry House: You Bet Your Life with Groucho Marx (radio/tv)

...with Lord Buckley

John Charles: Raptor

Laura: Background to Danger

Lucy Brown: Of Human Bondage (1934)

Martin Edwards: Father Brown

Marty McKee: Battle Beneath the Earth

Michael Shonk: The Fifth Corner

Mike Tooney: Don Matteo


Patti Abbott: That Was the Week That Was (US version and UK original)


Prashant Trikannad: [Animals Are] Beautiful People

Randy Johnson: Red Light

Rick: Hugo Haas

Rod Lott: My Dear Killer


The Corner
Ron Scheer: The Corner

Scott Cupp: Six-String Samurai

Sergio Angelini: Surprise Villains

Stacia Jones: Una Merkel

Stephen Bowie: Cliff Osmond

Todd Mason: One More Train to Rob; Nothing Personal (2009); podcasts and radio quizzes; dance and animation to The Rite of Spring

Vince Keenan: The Nickel Ride

Yvette Banek: Television: I Hardly Miss You:
Anastasia

4 comments:

Yvette said...

I'm working on a film post even as we speak, Todd. For reasons that I can't figure out I never seem to be able to write this particular post ahead of time.
All I ask is that you bear with me. :)

Sergio (Tipping My Fedora) said...

Thanks very much for including me today Todd - very kind.

Yvette said...

My film post is up, Todd. For when you get a chance. Thanks.

Todd Mason said...

It's been up, Yvette! Thanks..and thank you, Sergio.